Outfits August to September


Hey lovelies! Just a quick update before I go mia for a month due to my examinations. Recently, I have been experimenting with dresses which I rarely wear.

I titled the first outfit Coney Island Queen cause I feel that it emits the Lana Del Rey vibes which I'm totally into at the moment. I feel that the whole outfit is simple, casual yet different. The dress itself is a bit unique as the print is not the usual kind of florals print and the transparent shiny jelly shoes compliments the whole quirky look. 

The second outfit is more of a rebellious and rocker chic look. The ripped jeans and chained bracelet compliments the look. My plan was to put simple pieces together( like the jeans and a plain white top) with bold accessories. Even though I don't have a picture of the whole outfit, I think it was one of the most fun. 

The third outfit is a causal sweater weather kinda one. I didn't want it to be too feminine with the light pink sweater so I decided to pair it with a black leather shorts and a colorful Nike shoes to reiterate the sporty vibe. As you can see from above, I have been carrying my Balenciaga bag everywhere. Literally in love with it cause it goes with every outfit from those chic outfits to girly outfits and it fits most of my everyday things.

The fourth outfit is a formal lunch date kinda outfit. The dress has a lot of details, therefore I didn't pair it with much accessories just a basic leather cross body bag to compliment the whole classy look.

The fifth outfit was just something I was messing around with while playing dress up.- No girl is too old to play dress up. Back to the point, I styled the outfit around the large piece of jewelry you see. I wanted to pair it with something casual so I matched it with a plain white top and blue jeggings but I threw on my favorite fur coat to keep it chic.✌️

That's all for today. Bye loves 💋





Share:

0 comments