This week's obsession: Dylanlex Jewelry



Hey Lovelies! If you have been following my blog for some time now, you will know that I am a lover of statement pieces- well anything bold for that matter. Certainly, these Dylanlex necklace is the definition of bold. These necklaces can go with almost any outfit as shown in their video on youtube. The beauty of Dylanlex necklaces is that they can be styled in a million different ways.  I feel that it can bring out my personality in my outfits. 

However, all good things have flaws right? Well, I wouldn't use the term flaw but the downside of these amazing accessories would be its hefty price. A Dylanlex necklace cost roughly $980. Which in my opinion, is too much for a student (like me) to pay for a necklace. However, you can DIY these necklaces with some of your very own silver pieces! I will link some tutorials from youtube showing you how to create Inspired Dylanlex necklaces. Since I have not tried it myself yet, I'm not sure what the end product will look like but the videos prove that it is possible to make inspired Dylanlex necklaces, that look exactly the same, for less than $50!


If you would like to get inspired by the original piece, check out their website: Dylanlex.com


Till next time, lovelies 
Kaarthiga xx

P.S All pictures were obtained from tumblr & instagram. Credits to whoever owns the pictures. These are not my pictures.

Share:

0 comments