Paris Outfit 2013

Eiffel Tower, 11 June 2013





I like this outfit because of the puffy skirts. The skirt is lovely and it is a very unique piece that brings out the girl side in me. The top is a a simple studded top I threw on. Since it was cold, I had to wear this legging with prints. I completed my look with a basic brown boots and a Eiffel Tower necklace.

Studded top from Forever 21, Skirts from Forever 21 Hong Kong, Leggings from H&M London, Boots from H&M.

Love Bridge 12 June 2013

Sorry this is the only picture I have of the outfit. 

Blue Summer Jumpsuit from H&M, Sandals from Forever 21


Paris Disneyland 13 June 2013




Paris top from Forever 21, Black leather leggings from Topshop, Nike Shoes, Jumper from Forever 21. Sunglasses from H&M London.

xoxo
Kaarthiga 

Follow me on instagram: Kaarthiga
Follow me on twitter: @kaarthigabieber
Follow me on tumblr: classy-fearless-bitch.tumblr.com


Share:

0 comments