London, United Kingdom Visuals














My first solo trip to Europe started in my favourite city in the world- London. I was 18 running around Europe, living my best life may I add. 

Travel Recommendations:

1. Bill's 
Check out this cafe/breakfast place. They have branches all around London. If you're in the mood to splurge go for it, its not expensive but its also not the most affordable option.If you're on a budget you may opt for a cosy mom and pop's breakfast place.

2. British Museum
One of my favourite things about the Uk is that museums offer free entry as I enjoy spending afternoons there. The British Museum has both free and paid exhibitions. One of the downsides of the museum would be the influx of tourists with children or big families. From what i observed these groups of people were not actually using the premises for its purpose. Therefore i suggest going to the museums during off peak periods, earlier times or on weekdays.

3. Notting Hill/Portobello Market
This market is a well known tourist spot and if you're in London for the first time, I would recommend checking it out. Especially the beautiful houses in that street as well. However, if you're been to London before and want to check out more local markets, I will recommend more in my upcoming posts.



Share:

0 comments