Adelaide, Australia Visuals


In Dec 2016, I took my first semi-solo trip in my life. (Semi-solo cause I was on my own but I was staying with my friend so i spent a lot of time with her) I took my first ever solo flight from Singapore to Melbourne and then from Melbourne to Adelaide. It was amazing to fly on my own as it is one of my favourite things in life. 

Adelaide is beautiful - the beaches the skies. I'm in love with Australia. Before this trip, I would have never spent a day chilling by the beach and enjoying the sun but thanks to Australia I've learnt to slow down and enjoy what nature has to offer. 

I spent New Years Eve on the beach with an old friend of 12 years and new friends I just met, having the time of my life and enjoying the festivities.

Its been 3 years since my first solo flight and I've taken approximately 45 solo flights since then. Exciting new visuals coming soon.

Share:

0 comments