istanbul visual


Istanbul, Turkey

We began of Day 5 with a trip to eyup. We walked up Pierre Loti Tepesi and enjoyed an amazing view overlooking the city. Afterwards we took the cable car down. We had lunch at a restaurant near the Eyup Sultan Mosque. And since we were there on a friday, we could witness the muslims getting ready for the friday prayers. We then made our way to the splendid Dolmabshçe Palace which is the most beautiful palace I have ever visited in my entire life. It was extremely luxurious, royal and modern all at once. It is a must see palace! Unfortunately, no photography is allowed in the palace. Afterwards we went to the Arrasta Bazaar again. I also enjoyed a cup of hot chocolate at The Blue Hotel Restaurant near the Sultanahmet area. Afterwards we took a tram back to the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel. At night, my parents went for a relaxing turkish bath while I relaxed in the room and that was the end of Day 5. Bye Lovelies xx

Follow me on twitter: @kaarthigabieber
Follow me on tumblr: classy-fearless-bitch.tumblr.com

Share:

0 comments