Louis Vuitton Damier Speedy Bandoulière 30







Hi guys! School has been overwhelming and I have many interesting news to share with you guys! Firstly, the biggest thing that has happened since my last post, I got my first ever Louis Vuitton bag! It is a Louis Vuitton Damier Speedy Bandoulière 30. I got it for my 15th birthday. BTW, my birthday is only on the 9th of October but I will be having exams then so I got my present slightly earlier (; I got the bag on the 8th of August at the Island Store in Marina Bay Sands. The LV Island is the first island store in South East Asia. The Damier Speedy is a classy bag that can match any outfit. It  is simple and straight to the point. I have not gotten a chance to use. I have to add that I really like the outfit I wore to buy the bag. (;




 xoxo
Kaarthiga



Follow me on instagram: Kaarthiga
Follow me on twitter: @kaarthigabieber
Follow me on tumblr: classy-fearless-bitch.tumblr.com



Share:

0 comments