The Ivy Asia Visuals

Drink: Sakura Royale (Mocktail/Cocktail)
Starter:Chicken Teriyaki
Dress: Boohoo Dress 
Dessert: White Chocolate Sphere 




After spending months indoors due to quarantine, my friends and I decided it was time to explore more of London and have a fuller experience here. We made a list of 'cute/instagram-worthy' restaurants/ activities here and as restrictions started easing on 4th of July, we have visited a few of the places on our list. One of the places we went to were The Ivy Asia. There are a few branches of The Ivy around London, however, The Ivy Asia at St Pauls stands out for its design & menu. 

When we walked into the restaurant, we were greeted by bright colours and unique pieces everywhere. The floor has a lily pod theme & there were cherry blossoms everywhere - a perfect photo opportunity. I chose the perfect handbag for the occasion as seen in the visuals, my Gucci Dionysus Blooms print mini chain bag fit the theme of the whole restaurant perfectly. I paired it with a simple silver dress from Boohoo. My Sakura Royale (mocktail) which had a lovely rose petal on it  added a little extra to my floral-themed photo. 

I ordered Chicken Teriyaki skewers as a main. For dessert, we shared a White Chocolate Sphere which has Passionfruit, Yuzu foam & Caramel Sauce. This was incredibly delicious. Checkout videos of this on @thebrunettedivision (a new instagram I created, specifically for this blog. I will be posting more regularly there than on my personal account)



Overall, whether its a fancy girls night out or a dinner date, I highly recommend The Ivy Asia. Personally, I would rather come here with the girls as they tend to be better at taking instagram-worhty pictures for me. It was fun to get dressed up together and pretend like we were grown ups for the night. 

 Book a table here










 

Share:

0 comments