Outfits March-April 2014


I'm back! These are some of the outfits of the past two months. I have been trying to step out of my comfort zone and let my clothes represent my story. I love these bold outfits. I feel that when I love my outfit, I feel happy.

I have also been experimenting on skirts. Skater skirt have been increasingly getting more popular. However, I prefer skirts with unique cuts like flare skirts that give a quirky and bold look. I also tried the midi skirt and personally I love it however, as you can see from above, it makes me look even more shorter. So my tip would be to wear heels/wedges with them so that it doesn't look like the skirt is cutting off your leg. 

As you can see from above, I have been dragging my pink phantom bag everywhere with me. Its just perfect because its big and I can drop everything in it. It is also chic, classy and bold- complimenting my outfits.

Bye lovelies 
Kaarthiga xx

(Red flared skirt from editors market, midi skirt from ebay, phantom bag from Celine, light pink statement necklace from ebay, Silver statement necklace from H&M)

Follow me on twitter: @kaarthigabieber
Follow me on tumblr: classy-fearless-bitch.tumblr.com

Share:

0 comments