Phuket 2012











Our bath tub in our villa

Tiny Waterfall next to our villa





One of the best places to shop in Phuket

Jacuzzi in our Villa


Fish spa

On a Tuk Tuk (taxi)














Phuket, Thailand
10/05/12 - 14/05/12

Thought I'll do a little (kind off) throwback to my 2012 Summer Vacation to Phuket. It was a short yet sweet one. I went snorkeling, swimming, bowling, shopping and even did my nails. I had a great time there and I really wanted to share the pictures with you guys. I stayed at the Aquamarine resort at Kamala beach which was a beautiful place with very kind and polite staff. The resort was also further away from the crowded part of Phuket thus I was able to enjoy the peace and quiet that Phuket is able to offer

xoxo
Kaarthiga



Follow me on twitter: @kaarthigabieber
Follow me on tumblr: classy-fearless-bitch.tumblr.com
Follow me on instagram: kaarthiga

Share:

0 comments