DIY Bangle/Bracelet Holder

My exams just ended, so now I have a lot of free time. Yesterday, I was browsing through videos on creating bracelet holders on youtube. However, I did not have most of the materials. Hence, I improvised and combined ideas from Youtube. And I managed to create this......

I think it really came out well. It was soooo easy to make and it only took me about 10 minutes!! 
Today, I'm gonna share with you how to create this. 

Materials needed: 
1 Foam Board (The one I used was shiny)
1 Kitchen Roll (without any tissues)
1 Cardboard piece (For the base/any cardboard will do.)
Old Newspapers
Glue gun (I used super glue)




Steps
1. Glue the foam board around the kitchen roll with a glue gun or super glue.
2. Paint the base cardboard any colour you want.(I painted mine black)
3. Crush old newspapers and stuff them into the the kitchen roll. (for support)
 4. After the paint has dried,attach the base to the kitchen roll and you're done!


I hope that you all benefit from this! 

xoxo
Kaarthiga 

Share:

0 comments