Room Makeover Part 1 (New wardrobe)


Before

Clearing out my old wardrobe



Dismantling my old wardrobe 

After dismantling it

Buying white paint for my room

My bed covered by a plastic sheet. Getting ready to pain

Paint supplies

After painting 

after 

New Pax wardrobe from IKEA

After 

After 


I just changed my wardrobe and from above you would be able to see the process. I designed my wardrobe on the IKEA website. (You got to search for planner pax) You can design your own wardrobe anyway you want, according to the size you want it and according to the colour you want it to be. I chose a white wardrobe with an open solution. I feel that this wardrobe makes my room feel bigger compared to my older one. I can also admire clothes anytime I want since it does not have doors! What do you guys think?

xoxo
Kaarthiga


Follow me on twitter: @kaarthigabieber
Follow me on tumblr: classy-fearless-bitch.tumblr.com

Share:

0 comments